Monday, August 9, 2010

Loving Hut

Won Tons


Spring Rolls



Plain ole French Fries and Ketchup


My 3 yr old getting in on the action of taking photos of food.



Philly "Steak" Sandwich (It needed some vegan cheese)


Sweet & Sour "Chicken" (My 12 yr old said it tasted exactly like real chicken)


Chow Mein with tofu.


Curry soup. Very tasty.


Moo Shoo veggie style and very tasty.


Excellent Carrot Cake!



Okay, this place is weird. Weird television playing propaganda about Quakers and Veganism on the walls.

The service was really awful. They got our order wrong, never bussed our table and it took forever for them to take our order. Then my entree came out with our appetizer. My husbands appetizer came out last. There was only one other party in the restaurant too. I can't imagine what it would be like if they were busy.

The food was all delicious. A bit too much salt. The price is great and I would here again if it was closer to home. I would just order take out next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment