Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 Vegan Friendly Places at San Tan Village

San Tan Village is an outdoor mall in Arizona.

They have 2 vegan friendly places that I went to today.

Kona Grill is one and the food was delicious. My only complaint, nothing on the kids menu is vegan. The 1 vegetarian meal is macaroni and cheese. More places should take a lesson from Pita Jungle. They have the healthiest kids menu around. My 2 year old ate edamame and miso soup. I had the vegetarian roll and the portabello mushroom minus the pesto sauce.

Then we went to Leonidas Chocolates. I went in for organic hot tea. The selection was huge. I asked the woman working there if they have any vegan treats. 3 of their ice creams are vegan and many of their chocolates are. We split a dark chocolate bar and it was so good.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment