Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 Carrots Juice



My mom discovered 24 Carrots Juice just a couple of weeks ago. We were so excited to find a new and healthy place to eat.

Today I decided to take my 2 year old with me to check it out.

I shouldn't have gone, because now I am going to want to be a regular customer. Of course this is a good thing. Fortunately the prices are great too. I have been following them on Facebook and they post the most amazing photos.

My 2 year old and I shared a meal. We had vegan pizza topped with spinach, homemade hummus, capers and so much more. Instead of adding sugar to their sauce, they use beets. It was delicious.

We shared a soy/strawberry smoothie that was so good, my little guy kept insisting it was ice cream.

For dessert we had a vegan flax meal brownie. To die for! My toddler ate the crumbs off the plate and let them know how good it was when we left.

We met Sasha while we were there. She is so friendly. We chatted about being vegetarian. She let me know almost any menu item can be made vegan. She said she experiments on new recipes all the time.

The place is so homey. They even have toys, games, and books. I can't wait to go back.

If you go don't forget to pick up some homemade granola too. I can't wait to try it in my yogurt tomorrow.

Make sure you tell Sasha that Melissa says hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment