Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Green New American Vegetarian







AKA: My new favorite restaurant on the planet.

I'll let you check out their website for yourself.

Everything on the menu is vegan. Which means my 11 year old son Ryan can eat anything he wants on the entire menu. I can't wait to take him. It's really close to the zoo, so we can go there after a morning at the zoo sometimes.

Because Ryan has a severe milk allergy, I have never been able to take him out for ice cream. Well, that will never be a problem again, because this place has soy ice cream. Not just any soy ice cream though, it is soft serve. You can add all kinds of goodies to it too. It is just like Dairy Queen with out the dairy or the crappy sugar. Connor (my 2 year old) and I shared ours and fought over the last bite.

Everything was delicious and even my meat eating husband enjoyed his meal. He said he would definitely go there again. :o)

Melissa

I also can't wait to take Brittney.

No comments:

Post a Comment