Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Basic Fruit and Nut Muffins


Don't these muffins look delicious!? They are from Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. Blueberries, pecans, natural sugar substitute, flour, baking powder, salt, soy milk, vanilla, Ener G Egg replacer.

They look so good I want to reach into the photo and take a bite.

NOT! These were the worst muffins my kids and I have ever tasted. They were the worst thing I have ever tasted PERIOD. I will never make these again. I don't know if it was my fault or a problem with the recipe. But they were so gross we all took one bite, forced it down, and said, "GROSS!". My 11 year old and I took 2 bites just to be sure. Then it all went straight into the trash can. The 11 year old said, "That sucks we wasted all those ingredients". I love that I'm raising a frugal child. I took me forever to get the taste out of my mouth.

I put a big X over this recipe with the word, "YUCK", written on it. So far it's the only recipe from that cookbook that has failed me.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment