Friday, March 26, 2010

Vegetable Stir Fry

I tossed this dish together in no time at all. I was in the mood for some stir fry. I took some vegetables and diced them up. You can use any you like.

In a wok I sautéed:

IMG00311-20100322-1528

5 garlic cloves, carrots, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms. I chopped up 2 of my faux chick’n breasts. A splash of olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper.

Once the vegetables were tender, I added 2 cups of cooked brown rice and a few splashes of Braggs liquid aminos. I cooked covered for 5 minutes and served.

IMG00316-20100322-1537

For more information about Bragg liquid aminos click here.

Info from their site: Bragg Liquid Aminos is a Certified NON-GMO liquid protein concentrate, derived from healthy soybeans, that contains the following Essential and Non-essential Amino Acids in naturally occurring amounts:

Ingredients: Our Bragg Liquid Aminos are made from health-giving, NON-GMO soybeans and purified water. They are an excellent, healthy, gourmet replacement for Tamari and Soy Sauce. Not fermented or heated and Gluten-Free.

 

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment